Aye Carumba :: I'm a boy from India... though old enough to be considered a 'grown-up'... I havn't let go of so many things... the world through my eyes is the world I have written about here :: Of the life and times of Me ::

Friday, July 09, 2010

The Next Phase Of The Ainz Years

In my bid to consciously remain away from blogging about me, me and me, I think I've been quite successful. Barely 2 posts in 22 months! I stopped writing because I did not want to talk about anything anymore, I wasn't sure it mattered or made a difference and there were just too many people doing it.

A lot has changed since I started writing here and looking back now I see quite a difference between me now and me from before. I've been thinking hard of closing this blog down to move away from some of my earlier posts and start afresh. But now I've decided not to. Evolution is natural and from this post on I think I shall consider it to be the start of a new phase of writing. Ever more cynical, sarcastic and annoyed with social networking and virtual noise, I've decided to diversify and roll the ball in a different direction.

The Ainz Years have always been slightly philosophical, political and sometimes a little funny but now I want concentrate on my current interests. And so, in that regard, I'm starting a parallel blog that should take care of my technology and gadgets and gizmos related itch. The Ainz Years shall continue to host my rants about things unrelated to tech and I hope to return to form real soon! ;-)

The other blog is called A.B.A.T.A.G.A.S (pronounced Abatagus)... which shockingly enough is short for 'A Blog About Technology And Gadgets And Stuff'. I'm writing the first posts and shall have the link ready right here when its all set.

So let me thank you visiting and reading and hope you will return here and also check out Abatagus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home